Friday, May 7, 2010

Well, since everyone else was doin' it...

Well, blogging seems to be the new thing that's "in" to do, so I suppose that's why I've created this. I guess I mainly created it because I wanted to follow my friends (but now I guess I have to figure out how to do), but since I have this little txtbox, I guess I'll put something in it.

To comment on the title, "since everyone else was doin' it." I think it's kinda funny how I am. I sometimes feel like I'm a paradox. Maybe I am a paradox. I mean, random yet guided, as my blog titile? That doesn't really make much sense unless I explain what it means...although it could probably be figured out if you think about it. But anyhow, I'm mostly a very laid back and apathetic person about most things...I mostly coast with the flow (hence the title of this post). Yet, I can be very stubborn and apathy is one of the things that bugs me the most. I suppose the key to that "paradox" is all situational. When it comes to things that don't really affect or harm my life, I can usually flow with it...such as making a fb, blog, or playing HvZ. :D Many times, although I don't initially want to do it, I end up having a pretty good time. But then there's the important things...like Jesus. When ppl are apathetic in their faith it really bugs me. I'm pretty sure that's one of my top pet peeves. So I suppose Jesus is one of the exceptions to me "going with the flow". But I guess that's a good note to end on...I realize this was quite a superficial post, but the nxt 2 will be a bit deeper I hope. God's been doing a lot of great stuff in my life...so I figured I'd might as well share a bit. And then I thought I might look back over all the crazy awesome stuff He's done over this past school year.

Till next time...May the peace and joy of the living God be with you :)

4 comments:

  1. I think you're off to a good start with this blog thingy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I'm glad I get to read about the random yet guided wanderings of SHALYSE! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm excited you've joined us! :D

    ReplyDelete