Friday, August 13, 2010

Helpless

I stand by helpless
Watching you make one foolish decision after another
I'm not in the position to say anything
Not that you would listen anyway
You don't listen to the people in your life
Who try there best to speak wisdom
So I just stand here helpless
Wishing you would get some sense
And stop listening to him
And stop wrekin yo life!
Praying that things will change
for you
for your children
for your family
Praying, praying...praying
Maybe I'm not so helpless
Prayer is powerful
Why is prayer powerful
Cause God is powerful
More powerful than me
More powerful than you
More powerful than him
So maybe I'm not so helpless
Cause although you have him (or think you do)
I have Him, and he's the best
So I'll stay hopeful, keep prayin, and waitin
Cause things will change
All things work together
for the good of those who love God
And I'm completely, and totally in love

1 comment:

  1. so true! prayer is powerful! I really like this post :)

    ReplyDelete